With a price tag of 19999 Xolo’s first octa core smartphone, the Play 8X-1200, has been launched in India.
The newhigh end gaming phone Xolo Play 8X-1200 features a 5-inch Full HD display powered by 2GHz octa-core MediaTek processor with 2GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage space.
In comparison with 8X-1000 ,8X-1200 is more powerful. It is using the MT6592T octa core chipset from MediaTek with Mali 450 GPU clocked at 700MHz which is powerful enough for playing latest graphically intensive games at smooth frame rates on its 5-inch IPS LCD display with 1080p resolution.
This smartphone runs on Android 4.4 KitKat which is expected to work great with the gyroscope and to make the best of the on-board sensors. The 8x-1200 sports a 13 Megapixels Rear Camera with PureCel Sensor and Dual LED Flash. On the front, it features a 5 Megapixels camera with a BSI Sensor, and front Flash for selfie lovers. Both cameras offer Full HD Recording (1080p).
Meet the XOLO Play 8X-1200.
Xolo Play 8X-1200 Key Specifications
- 5-inch IPS LCD display, OGS, 1920 x 1080 pixels,5 Finger Multitouch
- 2GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6592 processor, Mali-450MP GPU (700MHz)
- 2GB of RAM |32GB of internal storage space
- Android 4.4 KitKat, Xolo Hive UI
- 13MP primary camera with PureCel BSI sensor, dual LED flash, full HD 1080p video recording
- 5 Megapixel front camera with BSI Sensor and front flash
- 2G, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB 2.0, USB OTG
- 2300 mAh Li-Ion battery